Please click on the links below for information on the Kingswood Trip for the Year 6 children in October 2017.
Find Out More
Our aims & principles
At Manor Fields School we endeavour to:
- Promote equality of treatment and equal access to educational opportunity within the school community;
- Create a calm, purposeful and happy atmosphere within the school which enables all children to access the curriculum;
- Foster positive caring attitudes towards everyone, in the community by promoting respect, courtesy, tolerance, teamwork, trust and honesty;
- Acknowledge and value achievements at all levels in an environment that encourages pride in effort as well as achievement;
- Encourage increasing independence and self-discipline so that each child learns to accept responsibility for his/her own behaviour;
- Apply a consistent approach to behaviour throughout the school, in partnership with parents and carers;
- Make boundaries of acceptable behaviour clear and ensure that appropriate behaviour is encouraged and recognised;
- Promote a sense of direction and feeling of common purpose in an environment which is safe and secure for all in our school community.
There are two basic principles upon which our behaviour policy is based:
- We believe that when a child demonstrates unacceptable behaviour, it is the behaviour which is unacceptable not the child.
- We believe it is our duty to promote and encourage positive behaviour and not just react to that which is unacceptable.