Pupil Premium Funding 2014-2015 At Manor Fields Primary School we aim to inspire and encourage all children to achieve their full potential; become happy, confident and independent life-long learners. We work to ensure that this happens within a safe, secure and creative learning environment. We are a school where every child is value and where curiosity, creative and individuality are celebrated. In order to fully achieve our aims as a school we utilise our pupil premium funding to ensure all of our children have access to the same learning and development opportunities as other children, giving them the best possible education whilst at our school.
At Manor Fields, we are proud of our friendly and ambitious school where we welcome children from age three to eleven years old. We seek to provide an outstanding education and to genuinely prepare our children for life in the 21st century as global citizens, as well as to ensure that the education we offer provides the solid foundations, confidence and enthusiasm for life-long learning.
Find Out More
Our aims & principles
At Manor Fields School we endeavour to:
- Promote equality of treatment and equal access to educational opportunity within the school community;
- Create a calm, purposeful and happy atmosphere within the school which enables all children to access the curriculum;
- Foster positive caring attitudes towards everyone, in the community by promoting respect, courtesy, tolerance, teamwork, trust and honesty;
- Acknowledge and value achievements at all levels in an environment that encourages pride in effort as well as achievement;
- Encourage increasing independence and self-discipline so that each child learns to accept responsibility for his/her own behaviour;
- Apply a consistent approach to behaviour throughout the school, in partnership with parents and carers;
- Make boundaries of acceptable behaviour clear and ensure that appropriate behaviour is encouraged and recognised;
- Promote a sense of direction and feeling of common purpose in an environment which is safe and secure for all in our school community.
There are two basic principles upon which our behaviour policy is based:
- We believe that when a child demonstrates unacceptable behaviour, it is the behaviour which is unacceptable not the child.
- We believe it is our duty to promote and encourage positive behaviour and not just react to that which is unacceptable.